     >>.
     SEATTLE (AP) -- Of all the snowcaps, Mount Baker may be No. 1.

     It has unofficially become the world's most snowed upon peak,
     breaking a 27-year-old record for snowfall in a single season.

     After 2 inches of snow fell Wednesday, the Mount Baker Ski Area
     had accumulated 1,124 inches since Nov. 1, 1998 -- almost 94
     feet, or about the height of a 10-story building.

     Damn, I knew I should have gone for the Environmental Science MS at
     Univ. of Western Washington.....

     Scott