There wasn't a cloud in the sky my entire drive to K on Sat. morning and as
I turned on to the access road I saw Superstar.  There was a bare spot at
the top but the rest of the way down was covered.  I guessed the narrowest
it got was about 40 feet.  Moguls top to bottom.  I stopped and took a
picture from across the street from the Grist mill where there is a sign
that says Mt. Killington, blah, blah blah.

I pulled up to the superstar lift and there were quite a few people already
there.  I jumped on the chair and got off up top at 10:30.  You could ski
off the lift but then you had to walk down the headwall about 20-30 feet.
 This downhill hike was well worth it.  The bumps were great.  So great, I
decided I had to skip lunch because I could only ski until 2:30 at the
latest.  By the time I met Mr. Mogul the bumps were unbelievably soft.
 About 1 foot of mush on top of each.

The bumps on the top headwall were deep and a couple of times I went top to
top.  It felt like a huge air because of the deep bumps.  There were hero
bumps in the middle section of Superstar.  By that I mean you could go
straight and not pick up too much speed, and if you got out of control it
was easy to bring it back.  The bottom headwall also had deep bumps and you
could really get air off them.   You could ski right to the chair however
the path to the chair got thin with puddles by the end of the day.

The crowd was large.  I estimate 100-125 cars.  All in all I would say it
was a great day and I rode until 2:35.  One highlight was meeting up with
Tom (Mr. Mogul) and constructing a rock pile.

I'm still sore,  those bumps do a number on your body.

Garry Waldeck