Hi,

This is Pat Hulsebosch, currently at National-Louis University, but moving to
Gallaudet University in August.

 This year Glenda Allen-Jones of Columbia College and I are  the Program
Co-Chairs for the Family, School, Community Partnerships Special Interest
Group of AERA.

On August 2 we will receive proposals, each of which should be reviewed by
2-3 reviewers. We anticipate mailing the proposals (usually 2-4 per reviewer)
out to reviewers during the first week of August.  Proposals would need to be
reviewed and returned by September 7.

I'm writing to ask if you would be interested in reviewing proposals for this
SIG? If so, would you be available to read, evaluate, and return proposals
during that time frame?

If the answer to both of these questions is yes, please write back with the
address at which you would like the proposals to be mailed in the first week
of August.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Pat Hulsebosch
X3272