One of our guest speakers at our last county clerk's meeting was a business who is putting together a computerized business & events directory for all towns in Vermont.  They will host a web page for your town if you are willing to share businesses & events in your Town.  Their internet address is  mainstreetvermont.com    Check it out and if you are interested you could e-mail them or call them at 660--3812.  We are sending them our current events to put on and are seeing results.  For example the library had a book sale last month and five different people some from as far away as Canada had seen the sale advertised on the web site!!!   If you would like to know more about it give me a call or  any other Clerk in Chittenden or Grand Isle county.

Colleen Haag
Town of Shelburne