Hi,
I subscribed to the internet version of the Cochrane this week.
The cost for the library was $400.
JCAHO is now citing the collection as a location for best practice
information.
Marj

Marjorie Anderson, M.L.S.,M.A.  ***   [log in to unmask]
Health Sciences Library         ###   FAX    207-879-3929
Mercy Hospital                  ***   Phone  207-879-3365
144 State Street                ###   Postage required only over $2.00
Portland Maine 04101  U.S.A.    ***   "Never assume...."