Yes the triathlon.  What a fun event!  Well it was that way in years past.
don't get me wrong i always have fun and everything but the ski leg as stated
in previous messages was rediculous!!!  Right now it is 9:30 on tuesday and
my legs still hurt from running down Superstar.  Now keep in mind they have
never hurt in the past like that.    The bike was good as usual but i wish
they could utalize more of their singletrack network.  The run changed this
year which was both good and bad.  i like the old course but that new section
past snowshed was cool.  all in all it was a good time.  I pulled a 69th out
of however many and a 4th in the 16-20 age group,  a minor difference from
last year when i pulled a 21st but was 6th in the same age group.  plus i got
some goggles from the prize raffle so it was well worht it.

Matt