Hello,

Did anyone happen to see the story on Dateline (NBC) Friday night (June
4) about the heart doctor who developed a new tool and technique for
performing open heart surgery without the use of a heart/lung bypass
machine?  If you know the name of this surgeon or the name of the
procedure, would you please e-mail it/them to me at
[log in to unmask]  I'm trying to get the info. from Dateline's
video/transcript people, but so far no luck with them or the website or
the studio in NY.  This is not a minimally invasive surgical procedure.

Thanks much,

Joni
--

Joni Anne Silvestri