        Source: Gastroenterology  93: 1315-1320; 1987
        Author: Gerzoff
        Title:  Early diagnosis of pancreatic infection by CT Guided
aspiration.

I can put on DOCLINE if you send me your LIBID and we will gladly pay
charges.  It will probably be tomorrow afternoon before I can do it.   I
will be here @ another hour.   Thanks!

Lola

Lola H. Purvis, M.L.IS., C.L.I.S.                       318-473-3563
Medical Librarian                                       318-473-3489  FAX
Rapides Regional Medical Center                 [log in to unmask]
Box 30101, 211 Fourth Street
Alexandria, LA   71301