Hi!

Has anyone on this list had any experience using either InMagic or
SydneyPlus for an integrated library system?  We are exploring options
for an on line catalog/knowledge management/records management program
and these are two of the products we are looking at.  If you have used
either one or both would you be willing to take a minute or two and
send me a note on your thoughts, good, bad or indifferent, on these two
programs?  I will summarize for the list if there is any interest.

Thanks in advance for any insights you are willing to share!

Carolyn Ruby
Micron Technology Library
Boise, ID
[log in to unmask] (work)