Is anyone aware of studies/articles on the use of mycophenolate
(cellcept; an immunosuppressive drug) for polymyositis?

Also, the Human Resource Dept. has asked me to find out what newspapers
in Philadelphia, PA & Raleigh-Durham, NC would be comparable to the
Washington Post.  Our CEO is retiring and they want to run a classified
ad for the position. I have found the following, but don't know if they
have Sunday editions and large a group of subscribers: "Philadelphia
Inquirer", "Philadelphia Daily News", "Philadelphia City Paper", and
Philadelphia Tribune", - for Raliegn-Durham - "The News & Observer" &
"Herald Sun".  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kerry Hodgson
Prince William Hospital
Manassas, VA