The Ethan Allen Homestead is looking for volunteers for two history
events, and your reward will be not only in the pure, unadulterated joy
of helping spread history to new audiences, but also in free beer or
free music.

First, the Homestead Tavern will be at the Vermont Brewers Festival on
the Burlington waterfront this July 16 and 17.  We need volunteers to
help pull beer in our recreated Catamount Tavern, complete with actors,
tavern games and an exhibition on taverns in early Vermont.  If you sign
up for a shift, you get free admission to the festival (which includes a
commemorative glass and 10 free beer tastes).  To sign up, contact Linda
Passaretti at [log in to unmask]

Second, on July 17, the Hoemstead presents the Homestead Festival and
Fiddlers Reunion at the Ethan ALlen Homestead.  It's an all-acoustic
celebration of Vermont's early musical traditions, with four performance
stages.  A great family event, and we encourage family volunteers.  If
you sign up to help for three hours, you get in free (an $8 value).  To
sign up, contact Farar Elliott at [log in to unmask]

--
Farar Elliott
Executive Director

Ethan Allen Homestead Trust