Friends,  I'm forwarding the following request I got from a friend:
Subject: ecology books
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 21:18:10 -0400
From: Mark Zola <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi George,
Jolee and I are trying to find a source for a couple of used ecology
books that might be donated to the staff at one of the national parks in
Cuba. We visited the Alexander von Humboldt National Park during our
recent trip. Since then we have received a letter from the staff
biologist requesting a number of ecology texts, some in English and
others in Spanish. Do you have any ideas on who we might contact about
this? Thanks.

Mark Zola
18 Rockwell Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
   tel:617/354-9338
   fax:617/864-9025
   e-mail:[log in to unmask]  and  [log in to unmask]
Thanks for whatever help you can give.

George Salzman
Physics Dept
Univ of Massachusetts