I'm coming into this discussion late. It seems that a snowflake is the
ascendant motif so far. Just a word of caution: I've been seeing a lot of
bumper sticker/window decals lately on trips to and from Mount Snow. The
decal is a white snowflake on a deep blue background, and you can buy them
at convenience and grocery stores in southern Vermont. Seems we need
something visually very different, then.