James Michael Kusack wrote:
> Works for me.  I'm also okay with the dreadlocked Moose, tho for the life of
> my I can't understand why an ungulate would eat pasta.
>
> JMK

I have nothing against the dread locked moose, either.. but I can see how
it might not work for everyone on the list.. :)

Of course, there may be other solutions here... Maybe we can have multiple
stickers.  Anyone know how much sticker paper costs?  I'm sure we could
find a couple of good ink jet printers among us and print off a couple
different stickers.... Or is this going too far? <G>

-Ben