Just got the brochure Larry mentioned and called for some clarification.

The 4-Star Pico pass (4 passes for $995) is a full 7-day, unrestricted
pass.  There's no age limit for pass holders.  Only trick is that all 4
passes must be paid for with one check or credit card at the time
reservation is made.

Cut-off date is 8/15 - and we've got 2 of the 4 we need for the deal.
Problem for us:  we're leaving on vacation at the end of the month and will
miss the cut-off date, so we'd have to reserve by 7/31.

If anyone's interested in the other 2 spots, BC me ASAP.

Cookie Melrose