> We use UniPrint in the library computer lab, and charge $0.10 per page to
> print on the laser printer.  A copy card is required for printing.  We
> have 8 dot-matrix printers on which patrons can print for free, so as not
> to have to pay for printouts that don't require laser quality.

I feel this is a fair option to have pay-to-print as well as free
dot-matrix printing available.  (Though I hope that the $0.10 per page is
strictly for covering costs and not to make a profit.)

From someone who is a student and who works in the library,

Tanya

Tanya Feddern
Circulation Manager--Evenings & Weekends
Health Professions Division Library
Nova Southeastern University
---------