At the last possible moment, an instructor has decided she would like to see
examples of the "pretests" or "needs assessments" given to students (in our
case, residents) at the beginning of a computer mini-course, with an
emphasis on teaching the Internet. Do any of you kind people have a little
questionnaire or some such that gives some idea of what a student
does/doesn't know at the outset?  I will explore the usual other sources,
but since she is hoping for this today (sigh - her class begins
tomorrow...), I figured I might hit you all up right off the bat.  A million
thanks!

Julie Stielstra MLS                      ph 708-763-6472
Director of Library Services             fx 708-383-8783
West Suburban Hospital Medical Center
Oak Park, IL 60302
[log in to unmask] - personal replies; this one doesn't do listservs!