A patron read about "diabetes visit questionnaire: a tool for more
efficient use of practitioners' time" by Molly Solares and wants a copy of
the questionnaire.  CINAHL, MEDLINE and searching for her using a couple of
search engines and calling the American Diabetes Assn. has failed to locate
her or the tool.  The patron can supply no more information.  I am going to
suggest that if there is a directory of members of an organization for
nurse practitioners, she check that--if by chance the patron also belongs.

Does anyone have any other ideas?  I haven't found her in physician
directories either.

I'm hoping she is a patron, cousin or neighbor of someone on Medlib-l or
someone has successfully located the questionnaire.  TIA.

Marilyn J. Roe, Library Director                [log in to unmask]
MedCentral Health System                        fax             419-526-8124
335 Glessner Avenue                             phone   419-526-8515
Mansfield, OH  44903-2265