Why don't you try to get all your computers in a network and direct all of them to one or two printers, located in a
controled space (the loan area or wherever) and then, when the users go to get their printings, you charge them a
fee, where would include the cost of the toner, electricity and paper or whatever you think you may charge.  I think
this is less expensive and a little bit better controled.

Angelica