That wouldn't work for us since we have computers/printers spread all
over the building plus at our other library site 6 miles away.  All of
our printers are networked so, essentially, users can select whichever
printer they want, including the color laser.

Tom

Thomas Williams, Director                       (334) 460-6885
Biomedical Library and Media                    (334) 460-7638(fax)
   Production Services
University of South Alabama                     [log in to unmask]
College of Medicine                             http://southmed.usouthal.edu
BML 326B
Mobile, Alabama 36688-0002