This notice is being posted to several lists - please pardon any
duplication.

NEW LIBRARIAN POSITION offers opportunity to make
a business of helping other librarians! If you have broad library
experience, good interpersonal and organizational skills, and ability to
work
independently, TeleSec CORESTAFF would like to discuss with you our
sales
manager opening in New York City. With 30 years experience in library
staffing in the Washington DC area, we are expanding to provide
professional
staffing assistance to the libraries and librarians of New York City.
Human
resource experience preferred. Compensation will be commensurate with
experience, with substantial growth potential.  We offer ongoing
training and support and a growing national presence.
Fax resume to Tamara at 301-949-8729 or e-mail
[log in to unmask]  EEO.