Lars noted:
>2. A tired old tree on my way to work has dropped a ton of leaves - others
seem
to be turning brown/reddish
<

The more cynical among us trying to keep our plantings alive and not drain
our well in the process might suggest it's a sign of drought and stressed
out trees rather than fall.  If only it wouldn't kill off everything, I'd
love a good old fashioned New England ice storm right about now!

Marc
mchrusch(at symbol)acm.org        <--- personal/home address
marc.chrusch(at symbol)tim.com   <--- work address