G'day all.

 We are running isotope uptake experiments on phytoplankton (Tetraselmis
chuii) to Brine shrimp (Artemia spp) to fish (2 local marine species). We
have a control diet of T. chuii, however, the difficultly lies within
obtaining an enriched diet of differing isotope signature for both 13C and
15N. We have 99.9% 15N-KNO3, but haven't come across a compound suitable
for changing the 13C ratio in the T.chuii. Does anyone have any ideas on
this, or any suggestions for pointing us in the right direction?

I thank you for your time on this matter.

Yours,
Troy Gaston.

Troy Gaston
School of Biological Science