Darren,

        Our group at the U.S. Geological Survey in Menlo Park, Calif.  are
generating this information.  We have a study site in the Everglades and
are trying to obtain this information for fish and inverterbrates as
well. I think there is some variation, so we are likely to have a range
of values.

Cecily Chang

--
Cecily Chang MS 434