>From:    Arlene Pettersson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Signed on again...
>
>Hello listers, I have returned after a 5 month hiatus from the list and it's
>good to be getting all these great messages again.
>
>I have spent the last 5 month solid in the gym working on my legs in the
>hope, infintessimal that it might be, that I can improve my skiing this
>season.  My legs and upper body are huge, I feel great and I am ready for new
>equipment.  What I need are good vibes from you all.

Welcome back Arlene.  We haven't met but I'll look forward to skiing with
you at next year's party or whenever the plaid call goes out.  I'll always
ski with people who have enough respect for the sport to keep in shape.
Such people always have fun and fun is contagious.

Denis Bogan

[log in to unmask]   NOTE NEW e-mail ADDRESS!!!
Voice;  301-286-1306
FAX;  301-286-0212 - Let me know it's coming.
(Mailing address: Laboratory for Extraterrestrial Physics
Code 691, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD 20771)
http://www-691.gsfc.nasa.gov/personnel/dbogan/dbogan.html