Scott T. Clark AFSAC/ITT wrote:
<snip>

> I realize that some (perhaps many?) of you think this whole Snow God
> thing is pure hokum, but keep these places and dates in mind for your
> skiing pleasure:

<snip>
Oh, Great Snow God Scott, no true wearer of the One True Plaid would ever
doubt your powers.

Rich

As for aerobic and anaerobic training, I get both covered with the
insanity I do for fun during the fair weather months.  If you don't
believe me try putting on 40 lbs. of armor and running around for a
couple hours hitting other similarly insane people, with a rattan boar
spear.  While they're trying to hit you, with similar toys.
  Thank god for Vitamin-I and Tiger Balm