Lars Bruns wrote:
> Pardon my comments on the granite state

...which reminds me.
Could someone offer an assessment of the summer trail condition from the
AMC lodge up to the Hermit Lake cabins? I'll be there next weekend and
would like to convince my very non-athletic, dear wife (she likes to
walk on flat ground) to go for a hike. I think she'll be ok with a long
uphill, but if the footing is treacherous--and I'm using the word in the
sense that your grandma would--I'm the one who will be on a very
slippery slope.

Also, restaurants in North Conway?

Thanks,
Dan