Cannot confirm nor deny free swaths of the one, true plaid
via their website, but I did get a free 2' by 2" bolt of plaid when
I purchased a birthday present for Pop-in-Law Denis Bogan
there not too long ago.  I was all set to pay the very reasonable
1$ they have posted on the bin I picked it out of, but the very
nice lady behind the counter said not to bother.
They're easy to get to if your up here.  Worth a look see.
BTW, what are folks opinion on the easiest/most effective
Gore Tex renewer products out there? SKIIING ragazine had
an article on them that simply seemed like a big advertisement
for them.  Any real world experience?

Jim B.
Back at school, watching the leaves change....