That is an excellent idea Number One :-)  Any of those nights are fine for me,
though I would prefer not Thursday because that seems to have become my
lots-of-homework night, but if it is best for everyone else concerned it is not a
problem, I will just have to start getting it done before the night before it is
due :-)
I'm sure there will many and varied other opportunities for organized mischief,
Bridget, so don't feel too bad about missing this one.
    Yer P, Iain
Iain Gorton - Co-Op
Semiconductor Contract Mfg            Internet: [log in to unmask]
IBM Microelectronics                    School: [log in to unmask]
1000 River Street - MS/862D               Home: (802) 859-0857
Essex Junction, VT   05452-4299           Work: (802) 769-6028