    Due to massive underattendance of the picnic last weekend (no doubt
due to other Labor Day holiday festivities) there is a massive
overabundance of food left over.  It is taking up a lot of space in my
fridge, which is okay for the moment, but not for too long.  There are
of course many constructive ways to remedy this situation, but because I
would rather not be a dictator I would like to hear some opinions from
the group.  Personally I was thinking along the lines of another party,
on campus, perhaps in front of Cook Building, with ultimate frisbee,
volleyball, or other suitable sporting events going on.  It is kindof
tight for this weekend, but next weekend would be very doable.  Another
option that has been voiced is giving the food away to a foodbank, and
while I am all for charity, I feel a little silly about the obscene
amount of food that we have and how little we have used, and I feel that
we should make a much better effort to consume it.  I am open to all
thoughts and suggestions, and I would like to decide by the end of the
week, so let me know what you think!  Iain

Iain Gorton - Co-Op
Semiconductor Contract Mfg            Internet: [log in to unmask]
IBM Microelectronics                    School: [log in to unmask]
1000 River Street - MS/862D               Home: (802) 859-0857
Essex Junction, VT   05452-4299           Work: (802) 769-6028