From:   [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Saturday, September 25, 1999 2:21 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Salvation Army needs ...

Hi, all.
John Outwater (retired ME professor) dropped by and asked me if the
CS department could locate a person who would be willing to help the
Salvation Army with their Christmas mailing.  They need an automated
procedure of some kind, and John seems to think that a programmer would
be the right level of person to get involved.  If you can find someone
who would be interested, please ask them to contact
Prof. John Outwater,  862-2089 (home)
or they could contact Captain Fletcher at the Salvation Army directly.
Thanks-Charlie.