    We have a circa 1993 Medasonics CDS Transcranial
    doppler and have lost the configuration data for
    the bios settings.

    If anyone out there is still using one of these units
    I would apppreciate a printout of the various
    bios settings.   Ours was corrupted when the CMOS
    battery died and no one at Medasonics or Nicolet
    who took over the TCD can locate this.

    Any help would be most appreciate.

    Thanks much for any help.

    Cordially,
    Gil Groehn
    ULTRAMED, INC.
    please email to:  [log in to unmask]

    ULTRAMED, INC. Research Div.         [log in to unmask]
    Grosse Pointe Farms, MICH 48236 USA   Biomedical Consultants