Debby, would you be so kind to fax me one as well.  My fax # is (423)
461-7969.
I would appreciate your time.

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Debbie Goines [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Wednesday, September 15, 1999 10:29 AM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        Re: venous call -Reply

        Eileen,
        I recently received one from Cindy Burnham in NC.  If you would like
me to fax you a copy of what she is presently using call me at (216)445-1622
and leave me you fax number.  I hd her permission to use it a recent lecture
that I gave at the SVT about call issues.  I spoke to her personnally and it
is working exceptional well for them (I,'m sure she will not mind if i share
it with you).

        Debbie Goines
        Cleveland Clinic Foundation