                I have a full time opening for a person experienced in
echocardiography and/or vascular ultrasound. I am rebuilding the lab,
currently I have purchased 2 HP 5500 Echo machines (w stress echo), 1 ATL
5000 and a Parks vascular lab. Our hospital has 2 cath labs and 2 heart
surgeons. In 2000 I hope to increase departmental space by 200%.
                If interested send resume to
                Larry Drummond
                Director Cardiovascular & Neurodiagnostics
                St. Elizabeth Medical Center
                1501 Hartford Street
                PO Box 7501
                Lafayette IN 47903