Subject: Re: TCD MONITORING INTRA-OP
Author:  UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]> at Internet
Date:    9/9/99 4:43 PM

Carmen, this reply is a bit off your question, but we had a gel-warmer in
our lab  few years back that was on the fritz and it was emitting an RF
noise that was causing big interference with our duplex scanner.  We
moved another duplex system into the exam room thinking the original one
had "gone south", and the noise appeared in the second system as well.
 Unplugging the gel warmer "repaired" both systems.
Rob Daigle