I was wondering if anyone was going to comment on the Conference.
I thought it was great.
I think they should have given more time and topics for the lawyer.
The ICAVL Processes with Proposals was made clearer and I can't say I support
it, but at least now I know who the contact within SVT is to voice my
concerns. (Problem is the way the process works you don't know about the
proposals till they are made the mandates.)
ATL, SVT-great parties.  HP--REALLY GREAT PARTY
The networking and conversations were very educational.

Thanks SVT and all who worked so hard to put it together!