On Tuesday, September 14, 1999  2:05 PM, Christy Cornwell wrote:

>Are there any other IDTF's who have had a site visit yet besides us?!!
>
>Christy Cornwell, LPN, RVT
>Columbus, Ohio

Christy, we had our visit in July.  I am pleased to say that the
carrier's representative was very pleasant and that the meeting went
well.  The bulk of our preparation for the meeting consisted of a review
of the original IDTF application.  We were careful to document any
operational changes which had taken place since submission of the
application.  After the visit we received a follow up letter giving us
the official "thumbs up," however they did request copies of our Medical
Director's board certifications.  We have three Medical Directors as we
do Echo, Abdo and vascular.  Our rep explained that this was not a
Federal mandate, but that our local carrier felt this documentation was
necessary.  All in all, I would classify the meeting as a very benign
event!

Michael Schwebler, MBA, RVT.
Cincinnati Ohio