In a message dated 09/17/1999 3:15:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Servicing of the Nicolet Vascular VasoGuard, including parts and
 supplies, is provided by the Nicolet Vascular factory in Golden,
 Colorado. Doppler transducers, PPG sensors, etc. are shipped from Golden
 CO within 24 hours of the order received.  According to our records two
 Doppler transducers for the VasoGuard were ordered by Western
 Pennsylvania Hospital at two different dates in 1998. These were shipped
 on the same days that the orders were received by us.   As you are aware
 Ms. Pirt, your unit was not purchased from Nicolet Vascular and attempts
 to obtain a probe from a source other than Nicolet may have resulted in
 your delay. Please feel free to contact me with your concerns.
 Apologies to flownetters, but I felt that this accusation of delayed
 service necessitated this response.
 Robert Daigle
 Nicolet Vascular

This is totally inappropriate.