I love linoleum!!!  If one thinks of the bacterial issues with Carpeting--you
have to wonder why the Hospitals Carpet in the first place.
Portable studies should be another reason ( as if the list is not long
enough), why hospitals should up grade the equipment.  Pushing an old
Diasonics to a patient's room and having to sit at the side of the bed
catching one's breath, explaining why the doctor order the study to the
patient---SOB---he turns to you and asks when you had one last!
The ATL 5000 glides along linoleum floors with just the gentle nudge of the
little finger--HEAVEN!  The Accuson Segoia makes all us tall girls and boys
back happy too.
So what we have to do is get Medicare to pay appropriately for the work we do
so the hospitals can buy us all new equipment to save our backs, wrists,
necks and provide the highest quality exams in the world.  After all our
health care is suppose to be the best-Right Americans? Cause and Effect as
the song goes.

Have a good one--I'm going for a massage!