In a message dated 9/23/99 2:43:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< 1 vote for sticking with the Vascular Surgeons and Cardiologists.
 Brian

Stick me on the conservative side, but I say that we are too different to be
the same.  To a radiologist, I'm just another picture taker - to a vascular
surgeon, my assessment skills and knowledge of pathology mean something.
Besides, most of us have enough on our plate doing the 30 some tests that we
already do in vascular. Also, not to be cynical, but I've noticed that with
rare exception, "jack-of-all-trades" usually = "master-of-none."  -- Christine