In a message dated 09/26/1999 11:37:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Hello! I also agree that the individual who can actually cross-train
between
 two ultrasound specialties is rare. The individual areas of ultrasound are
 diverging and to be current in the individual fields is getting to be quite a
 challenge. The skilled sonographer can do a normal patient, but subtle
 pathology is another thing.
                                          Tim Oltman RVT
                                          Memorial Medical Center >>

    I would have to disagree with this statement, yes I am registered in more
than one specialty, however I do not practice in all of the areas now that I
am registered in, but I do practice in more than one, While I am not a jack
of all trades, it is possible to do more than one thing well. I practice in
two areas of sonography and I know that I do an excellent job in both of
them. There are many sonographers out there who do a wonderful job in more
than one specialty.

I would have to sign this, master of two (not jack of all)
Kelly Estes RDMS, RDCS, RVT, practicing in the last two