With apologies for cross-posting ...

Bill Sarraille (Arent Fox) just confirmed HCFA's release of a Program
Memorandum (B-99-34 on 9/1/99) to all carriers that requires site visits of
all IDTFs in FY 1999.  The instructions on documents to review and questions
to ask are quite specific and detailed as per CFR  410.32 and Form
HCFA-855.  Unfortunately, the PM has not yet been posted on HCFA's web site
but should be in the next several weeks.

I am attempting to obtain an electronic version and am willing to forward it
to those interested given I receive a request at my personal email address
(in an attempt to reduce noise level on the listserves).  While an arduous
task, the up-side is that this process should effectively do away with the
rather large number of IPLs/IDTFs that were/are only P.O. boxes receiving
checks.

Franklin W. West
PVI
18702 North Creek Parkway, Suite 212