From: D E M [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 1999 5:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: venous call

To any interested netters,

I have a neat (and thorough) lower extrem. venous algorithm I put
together  that may be of interest to pass along to dept. heads or E.R.
If interested please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] with your name and
fax and I will gladly zip it along....glad to be of cervix, oops...
er.....service:).

Doug Marcum  RT(R), RDMS, RVT
TDVL
Maitland (Orlando), Fl.