Has anyone else been having problems getting catalog cards from Marcive?
I do cataloging for our library and I have not seen a Marcive card for
anything for over six months!  We order our books from either Login or
Rittenhouse and the cards always turned up maybe a week later.  But
since last January, nothing.  We have repeatedly reported our problem on
the orders.  Has anyone else had the same trouble?  Is Marcive on strike
or something?  Please help if you have any information!

Very unhappy because of no cards!

Linda Masek, MSLS, AHIP
Chief Reference/Cataloger/Education  Librarian
Summa Health  System
Akron City Hospital
55 N. Arch Street, G-3
Akron, Ohio  44304