Hello all:

Just wanted to say thank you to Kathy Nelson of Eastern Idaho Regional
Medical Center for correctly identifying my "mystery" journal (all the info
I had was that the doctor said it had a muscian's hand on the cover), as
well as faxing me the table of contents for the doctor to look at.   I'm
still pursuing a copy of the journal, but will have that problem solved when
the publisher's office is open since they've closed down due to the weather
situation on the east coast.

Thank you also to those who emailed me guesses as to the title--it was The
Journal of Musculoskeletal Medicine, in case anybody was wondering!

I hope all our Medlibbers in the path of Hurricane Floyd are alive and well.

Melissa Hudak
Centegra Health System
McHenry IL