 I need help from those who subscribe to the American J of Psychiatry.    I
have a cite where there are more authors than what I find on MEDLINE.  I
have to have all the authors listed in my bibl.  Can some one please verify
?

Reynolds CF 3d, Frank E, Perel JM, Imber SD, Cornes C, Morycz RK, Mazumdar
S, Miller
MD, Pollock BG, Rifai AH,*** ET AL.***  Combined pharmacotherapy and
psychotherapy in the
acute and continuation treatment of elderly patients with recurrent major
depression: a preliminary report. Am J Psychiatry 1992 Dec;149(12):1687-92

Thank you very much.

Niyati Pandya
(301)294-5647