I recently found access to WorldCat but got no viable locations for this
journal.  Can anyone supply an article from Journal of Cardiovascular
Risk, 1(1), 1994?

Thanks,
Gord Lindsay, ILL Clerk, and      Internet: [log in to unmask]
Poet-In-Residence,                FAX: (416) 586-4998
Sidney Liswood Library,           Phone: (416) 586-4614
Mount Sinai Hospital              Carrier Pigeon, Starship, Plane:
600 University Ave.,              Latitude 43 39N, Longitude 79 20W
Toronto, Ont., M5G 1X5
CANADA                            Or, just whistle and I'll find you.