Okay, now this one is going to keep me awake all night!  Would someone
please look to in the appropriate directories and see if there really
is a "Flash Gordon, MD?"  When I worked at the AAFP Foundation Library
we got a lot of unusual names and I _think_ that was one we came across
once or twice.

Carolyn Ruby
Micron Technology Library
Boise, ID