The Medical Library at Virginia Mason Medical Center in beautiful downtown Seattle has a Library Technician opening.  We are a small, special library providing academic and professional services for all our staff.

As the Library Technician, you will manage Interlibrary Loans, Serials Collection, and provide Database Instruction.  You'll either be already familiar with or trained to utilize Docline/QuickDoc, Ovid, OCLC and SydneyPlus.  Plus, the Library Technician has the opportunity to further develop the Medical Library's website.

Salary is dependent on experience, but starting at approximately $25,000 with benefits.

Please contact Ann Robertson (206-223-6735) for further information and express your interest.  You can also send your resume to [log in to unmask] or:

Medical Library
Virginia Mason Medical Center
925 Seneca St
Seattle, WA  98101