Hello Medlibbers,

    I have been asked to help determine if this is a quote that can be traced.  Someone remembers seeing it on a greeting card (probably a sympathy card?) and would like to use it on some of our materials.  I have looked at quotation sites on the Internet and our public library has searched their printed quotation/poetry sources and we have come up with nothing.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?

    There is no (hand/life/person?) so small that it cannot leave an imprint on the world.

    Thanks, in advance, for any assistance you can provide.

Julie McDaniel, MLS
Health Sciences Librarian
Community Hospital of Springfield
2615 E. High Street